What is menstrual cup? It’s a unique bell-shaped silicone that collects your menstrual fluid (blood). Inserted like a tampon, sitting comfortably in your body and can worn 8-12 hours.
The menstrual cup designed for women of the most advanced health care products, the most comfortable and functional cup in the market. It has replaced the traditional disposable napkins, tampons, etc. Suitable for sports (like swimming), travel, sleep, let you feel more relaxed in your red days. Irritation-free experience while guaranteeing complete protection throughout your cycle. When the cup positioned correctly, you won’t feel the cup was inserted.
Chel Caboodle menstrual cup made up of 100% high-quality medical grade silicone that is widely applied in medical care products such as babies’ pacifiers, catheters etc. Lifespan of this product up to 15 years.
Features and Benefits:
*Women who has no sexual experience are not recommended to use.
- Brand New. Very safe to use- free from dioxin, phthalate, BPA or allergic materials.
- No irritation. No allergic reactions. Does not lead to mold and urinary tract infections.
- Reusable. Zero waste.
- Soft and comfortable.
- No Smell.
- Not sliding. No side-leakage. The menstrual cup creates a vacuum seal inside you, thus preventing leaks.
- Large collection capacity.
- Easy to use and remove.
- Economical/You’ll save money.
- The cup cannot be distorted.
S size Menstrual cup is suitable for Normal flow.
– for women who have not given birth, below 25 years old.
L size Menstrual cup is suitable for Heavy flow.
-for women over 25 years old.
- Do not use menstrual cup if you have ever had Toxic ShockSyndrome (TSS) or Intrauterine Device (IUD).
- Do not use it if you have ever been allergic to silicone.
- Do not use it if you never had sex experience.
- Do not use it if you are not in your period.
- Before each menstrual period always boil the Cup in boiling water for 7-10 minutes, before the first and after the last use. You can sterilize the Cup any time you feel it’s needed.
- Menstrual cup should not stay inside your body more than 12 hours.
How to Insert the Menstrual Cup?
- Make sure your hands are thoroughly clean.
- Sterilize the Cup before the first insertion. Sterilization is a must before and after use.) Menstrual cups must be sterilized/boiled before use, you can choose dedicated sterilization or by boiling water for 7-10 minutes.
- To insert the cup, do any of the following positions: sitting, squatting, kneeling or standing, try one of these positions and choose the most suitable for you.
- To help the insertion, you can moisten the Cup with water or lubrication gel if necessary.
- Grip the Cup with your fingers and press.
- Afterward fold the Cup lengthwise in half using fingers of the other hand.
- Hold the Cup using fingers of one hand at the possible lowest place.
- Insert cup in the vagina obliquely, towards the back.
- The proper place of the Cup is lower than tampons. Upon insertion in the vagina, release the fingers and let the Cup unfold fully and adhere to the vaginal wall.
- Remove and empty.
- Again (Sterilization is a must before and after use).
How to remove the menstrual cup?
Relax. Hold with your fingers the menstrual cup body slightly, squatting or sitting on the toilet. Squeeze and pull gently the menstrual cup.
*Change and Clean when needed.
*You might want to share with us your experience of using Menstrual Cup. Some advice, recommendation. Comment down below.