Last updated: 03 September 2020
My website (Chel Caboodle) operates https://www.chelcaboodle.online. This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information I receive from users of the Site.
I use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using my Site, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, I collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit my Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of my Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
In addition, I may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this …
I may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that …
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, I use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to me, and remember that method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, I can guarantee its absolute security.
Last updated: May 10, 2020
Chel Caboodle means My Website.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the way any personal information is or is to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using my Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Principles for processing personal data
My principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When I process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of the Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed, and used.
- What personal data I collect and process
Chel Caboodle collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- How I use the personal data
Chel Caboodle uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to my services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that I can improve my services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Chel Caboodle’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data I collect and the specific context in which I collect the information:
- Chel Caboodle needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Chel Caboodle permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Chel Caboodle’s legitimate interests
- Chel Caboodle needs to comply with the law
- Retention of personal data
Chel Caboodle will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Chel Caboodle will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with my legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce my policies.
- Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed about what personal data, I hold about you and if you want it to be removed from my systems, please contact me.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information I have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent